AutoHome is an internally complex, externally simple application for controlling and viewing home automated light switches, outlets, and XBee monitoring pods.
The program consists of two chunks. A local windows program that communicates with the hardware and an ASP.NET application that runs in IIS as a web server.
- Why do my calls go straight to voice mail?
- Comments on Windows Phone
- Comments on Microsoft Surface RT
- Comments on Windows 8
- Whither Home Automation
- The iTach WiFi2IR Review and Use
- I love my Nook Color
- Microsoft Expression Blend Sucks
- AutoHome Software – Insteon Setup
- Setting up the home automation software
- CES and Zigbee Home Automation
- Antennas and the iPhone4