I’ve been away for a few weeks on holiday – sorry for any disruption.
I think the current discussion about the iPhone4 antennas is particularly interesting given the feel of my last writeup. Antennas are tough to get right and antenna design is a professional job.
To get an antenna working correctly requires [...]
- Why do my calls go straight to voice mail?
- Comments on Windows Phone
- Comments on Microsoft Surface RT
- Comments on Windows 8
- Whither Home Automation
- The iTach WiFi2IR Review and Use
- I love my Nook Color
- Microsoft Expression Blend Sucks
- AutoHome Software – Insteon Setup
- Setting up the home automation software
- CES and Zigbee Home Automation
- Antennas and the iPhone4