Well, I’ve been totally frustrated by the CentraLite system. I haven’t called for support (my bad) but reading very carefully through the doc it looks as if you must have the rs232 bridge to talk to the system.
There’s no way I’m putting $400+ into proprietary control circuitry for a few switches. So instead I’m [...]
- Why do my calls go straight to voice mail?
- Comments on Windows Phone
- Comments on Microsoft Surface RT
- Comments on Windows 8
- Whither Home Automation
- The iTach WiFi2IR Review and Use
- I love my Nook Color
- Microsoft Expression Blend Sucks
- AutoHome Software – Insteon Setup
- Setting up the home automation software
- CES and Zigbee Home Automation
- Antennas and the iPhone4